Barbara Jacobs & Co is committed to minimising the impact of its activities on the environment.
The key points of its strategy to achieve this are:
- Minimise waste by evaluating operations and ensuring they are as efficient as possible.
- Minimise toxic emissions through the careful selection and use of its printers and print technology.
- Actively promote recycling, and the use of recycled and FSC managed materials both internally and amongst its customers and suppliers.
- Source and promote a product range to minimise the
environmental impact of both production and distribution.
- Meet or exceed all the environmental legislation that relates to the company.